Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Many more Attendance Tracker reviews!

In the past period we have received more feedback from users. Some feedback examples:

Great app and excellent comms I email him about a problem and he was swift in his response and answered the questions in full that I asked him. Best app on Google play! - Leon

I've always relied on this app. Keep up the good work! - JM

I bought the full version. Truly it's super. Especially the export functionality in to excel is very very useful. Adding notes for every instances is good. but adding is difficult. Overall it is 5 out of 5 - 

Exactly what I was after. Perfect for running a kids football team. Developer is always looking to improve app, and, from my experience is wick to answer to comments and suggestions

Many thanks for showing this support!


The website Android 4 schools added a small review of our Attendance Tracker app:

1 comment:

  1. I'd been using the app for about two years, really liked the simplicity with the information that I needed, easily available. The college went to a new system of attendance. I used it for about six weeks, way too frustrating! I have moved back to the best way for me to keep attendance and have convenient useful reports at the tap of a screen. It is best money I spent for unlimited use!

    ReplyDelete